Monday 12 May 2014

My First Year Goals/Success/Failures

We had a very reflective seminar today, where we looked back on our year, what our goals were when started and about all the obstacles, successes and failures we may have had.

Goals at the time -

  • Get good grades
  • Get work experience
  • Enjoy my course
  • Make friends on my course as well as outside of the course

What have you learnt? -

  • how to handle people not turning up for group work
  • how to work in my own time (it's not like school)

Obstacles -

  • Getting back into reading/finding extra reading
  • people not turning up in group work projects
  • dealing with noisy surroundings (halls)

Successes -

  • Got good grades in most projects
  • starting to enjoy research by discovering ways that work for me

Failures -

  • fragrance advert essay

People who have played an important role -

  • friends on my course (help each other in projects/referencing)
  • friends outside of my course (inspire me, give feedback)
  • guest lecturers are very inspiring

No comments:

Post a Comment